Drywall Artist of the Year Contest
Now Accepting Applications
Trim-Tex is accepting applications to become the Drywall Artist of the Year.
- Two round trip airline tickets to Chicago and two night hotel accommodations
- A tour of the Trim-Tex facility and award ceremony
- $1,000 merchandise certificate redeemable at the Trim-Tex dealer of your choice
- A $500 prize package of Trim-Tex tools and accessories
- One-of-a-kind Drywall Nation Automatic Taping Bazooka ($1,500 value)
- $500 All-Wall Drywall Tool Superstore Credit
- $500 Credit towards a custome framing kit from Archways & Ceilings
- Embroidered Trim-Tex Drywall Artistist of the Year jacket
- Articles featuring your work on Trim-Tex websites and marketing materials
Rules for Participation:
- Deadline for entry is January 31st, 2017
- Beads used to complete the project must include Trim-Tex
- Award is given to individual, not crew, if more than one person is involved the award goes to the project designer
- Be sure to include all necessary contact information in your application
- No limit on number of projects you can enter
- All entries (and photos) may be used in Trim-Tex promotional material.
Enter Your Application
There are three easy ways to submit your work for entry:
- Simply fill out the form on this page.
- Or Email your application by sending your contact information and photos of your work to: .
- Or click here to download and print an application and send it alongside photos via standard mail.
Terms & Conditions
No purchase necessary. The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded. Approximate value of prizes vary. Trim-Tex Inc. retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever. Decisions of the contest judges are final – no substitutions will be available. By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspapers and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture date storage) which Trim-Tex may deem appropriate. In accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that Trim-Tex Inc. may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize(s). Trim-Tex Inc. reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice. Persons must be age 18 or older at time of entry. Any potential winner who cannot be contacted by email or phone within 15 days of attempted first notification will forfeit his/her award. This contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and municipal laws and regulations. Under no circumstances shall the submission of an entry into the contest, the awarding of a prize, or anything in these Official Rules be construed as an offer or contract of employment with Trim-Tex Inc. You acknowledge that you have submitted your entry voluntarily and not in confidence or in trust. You acknowledge that no confidential, fiduciary, agency or other relationship or implied-in-fact contract now exists between you and Trim-Tex and that no such relationship is established by your submission of an entry under these rules. By uploading, you are allowing Trim-Tex to publish the photo on our Web site or in other promotional materials. Failure to comply with these rules may result in disqualification from the contest.